Managing Someone Else's Money in Alabama

I want to make available to you a guide titled Managing Someone Else's Money in Alabama.  This guide was adapted from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's (CFPB) Managing Someone Else's Money guides and tailored to Alabama state law by members of The Alabama Interagency Council for the Prevention of Elder Abuse, Jones School of Law (at Faulkner University) Elder Law Clinic  and AARP Alabama.  The work was overseen by Clinical Associate Professor John Craft, and his Research Assistant, Lauren Hogeland.  Many thanks for their work helping caregivers understand their duties. 


Contact us

Questions? Contact us at Jan Neal Law Firm, LLC

Jan Neal Law Firm, LLC
207 N. 4th St. | Opelika , AL 36801
Phone: (334) 745-2779 / 1-800-270-7635