Is it Time to Review Your Special Needs Plans?
It is important to regularly review your special needs plans to ensure it is still relevant. Here are some questions to ask:
- Have my choices for Trustee changed? Are they still involved in my child's life?
- Does my child receive SSI, SSDI, Medicaid or Medicare? Am I preparing to apply for them?
- Should I apply for guardianship for any of my family members?
- Does my child have any assets in his or her name today? How much?
- Have I developed a financial plan?
- Have I written a Letter of Intent?
- Is my estate plan or my child's Special Needs Trust "funded"?
We can help.
Our Special Needs Plan Review services begin with a consultation with your family to determine if your plan is up to date. We can help you evaluate whether updates are necessary and make recommendations to ensure your plan addresses all of your goals, is properly funded, and will operate the way you've intended. Contact us today!