It is important to review your estate planning documents and beneficiary designations every year, especially if there are any major life changes to you and your family dynamics. If your answer is "Yes" to any of the below, CONTACT US
right away to help you keep your documents up to date!
Since the last update to your estate planning documents, did you...
- get married?
- get separated or divorced?
- have children or grandchildren? (biological, adopted, or step-children)
- did any children become an adult?
- did any children get married or divorced?
- move to a new state?
- have a loved one or beneficiary become incapacitated?
- experience the death of a loved one or beneficiary?
- change your mind on a beneficiary?
- start or sell a business?
- gain or lose significant assets?
- forget to review your documents in the last couple years?
Life is always changing. Reviewing your documents will give you peace of mind and help ensure your wishes and legacy are protected should the unexpected happen.