Getting Savvy about Senior Living
Join us on June 20th at 2 p.m. in our Norwood office for a special event featuring Jodi Tolman from Oasis Senior Living Advisors. Jodi is a senior living expert and an engaging speaker who will provide essential information on "Senior Living" such as:
- What is the difference between Independent and Assisted Living?
- What is Memory Care all about? When is it a good idea?
- What is Skilled Nursing and when is it necessary?
- When is the right time to choose Senior Living?
- How much does Senior Living cost and how do I pay for Senior Living?
- Does insurance cover anything? What about LTC insurance?
- How do I find the senior living community that's right for me?
Limited to 25 people. RSVP at (781) 821-8800. Light refreshments served.
Adult children of parents considering senior living options are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Medicaid Eligibility and Pre-Planning
Our very own, Linda Fisher, will be speaking at the Stoughton Council on Aging on June 12th as part of the Massachusetts Bar Association Elder Law Education. Registration is required through the Council on Aging. We look forward to seeing you!
Stoughton Council on Aging 110 Rockland Street Stoughton MA 02072 Tel: 781-344-8882