What Needs to Be Addressed When Moving Grandmother to Another State?

It sounds like you're in pretty good shape. I would ask your husband's grandmother to execute a financial durable power of attorney as well as the medical directive. Also, as part of the move, she should set up a new bank account in Maryland to receive direct deposit of her Social Security and pension and include your husband as joint owner. This will make it easier to manage her finances.